This high quality well made PRO macro focusing rail slider is ideal for photographers looking for a means to precise positioning of a camera in X and Y directional axes. This device allows highly sensitive and smooth adjustment of the camera's position without loss of stability and accuracy.
Maximum Movement: X axis: 10.50'' (27cm), Y axis: 10.25''(26cm)
Dimensions: 6.5 x 7.25 x 2.75" ( 16.5 x 18.5 x 7cm)
Weight: 1.19lbs ( 538g)
Tripod Mount Thread Size: 1/4'' - 20 thread
Please note the quick release base and camera are not included.
- UKHP offer a range of affordable delivery options to suit your requirements.
- We dispatch order on the same day if payment received before 1pm. We use Royal Mail, InterLink Express and UPS for most of our consignments.
- Standard UK delivery service costs £2.5 per order and FREE UK delivery for order over £50
- Next Day Delivery for only £6.50 per order (order by 1pm)
Shipping service to EU
- We deliver to most EU countries and use Royal Mail Airmail or International Tracked service. (usually 4-7 working days but to Spain/Italy it may take up to 14 working days)
- Standard Royal Mail Air Mail services costs £3.0 per order to EU countries, and premium tracked service costs £8 per order.
- Assuming that all goods are in stock on your order and you have completed check out process then orders to UK addresses will be delivered within 2-4 working days and to EU addresses will be delivered within 4-10 working days. Posts to Italy and Spain might be a bit slow sometimes. This is the usual delivery timescale provided that no issues are encountered when attempting to take payment from your card.
Great prices, great service, all enquires will be answered promptly and professionally. We are here to provide you one of the best online shopping experience.
All email queries will be dealt with within 24 hours during weekdays. Refund and replacement will normally be processed withing 2 working days.
Shop with us with 100% confidence!